hardasses with something to prove

98fiveseven1647545503

EDIT: My friend is a hardass and seems like he has something to prove to everyone but other times he can be cool. You know the type of guy im talkin about. I jus had to rant/run off at the mouth for a second...

[ 24. July 2005, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: fiveseven ]

its just one of those things i just get sick of hearin all this im better then you bullshit cuz i bought somethign done up how the guy before me liked it and i wont ever do anything to it cuz im a lazy fuck. im happy with my car and yea i cant really just tell him to stfu cuz he would get all defensive and i dont want to deal with his drama cuz i didnt check make sure it was ok with him to mod my car this way etc... but i just needed to vent a little bit....

doesn't sound like a very good friend to me. if any of my "friends" talked to me that way, i'd hit them in the mouth. you can take the Marine out of the Marine Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of the Marine.

Originally posted by Bird69:

doesn't sound like a very good friend to me. if any of my "friends" talked to me that way, i'd hit them in the mouth. you can take the Marine out of the Marine Corps, ...

+1 Punch him or avoid him. Both betters your life. Doesn't sound like a friend to me. Sounds like an ass.