Hoblick, you've gotten away with this crap for too long.....

Nitrousbird

Originally posted by desperado:

Sure Shawn, who's to poor bastard that I get to stuff the garden hose up their ass and turn on the water?

heh.. that's like one of those blow up sprinkers. The kind that has the sand in the bottom of it and you shove a garden hose and turn it on.. I could see that now. Water spewing from someone's mouth, ears, nose, etc. :eek:

No, it reality it IS a enema / douchebag, the picture is from their catalog, I just added the Vaginal Sand thing to it. After all, with all the sandy vaginas around here, someone needed to show the masses how to take care of em. Ot's really a public service thing, if you look at it like that.

Originally posted by Hoblick:

so dont go flapping your gums wihtout correct knowledge.

graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gif

Originally posted by Camp Kill Yourself:

Thank you for contributing to the ignorance of this thread.

Ok, don't meen to nutswing here... It gets tiring everytime I mention Hoblick's name, wether I mention how he is going to help my fix my bike, or wether I mentioned I was riding with him a few days ago, to here how bad of a person he is, because of a situation with ex roomates or whatever.

"I don't know what happened between Hoblick and Fowler,"

Some of us do...

I have no idea what any of this about hoblick has to do about him posting on a website. I've known him for about 6 months now and have done business with him and he has never done anything that I would say is shady. I consider him a friend and will do business w/ him again. I think it is ridiculous that all this personal stuff comes up on a website. If you dont trust him, then don't buy or sell anyting to him. Simple as that!

I agree with joe as well but the thing is Joe almost everyone on this board is guilty of something. So dont forget the things you have invovled yourself in before starting into other people.

The thing that i dont understand and maybe he can clearify is that. He has nice things thats cool. Its cool to do stunts etc.. on his bikes. But if he is doing all these things i am sure that things are bound to break or get damaged from doing these stunts. how in the hell can anyone afford to fuck a bike up then buy another like it in manor saying and keep doing the same things with it that put him in a bad spot before?

how in the hell can anyone afford to fuck a bike up then buy another like it in manor saying and keep doing the same things with it that put him in a bad spot before?

He's only had one bike that he has dropped. And thats the bike he currently has. It just went from having full plastics, to no plastics, to having a headlight thingy. Still the same 954.