Fake ass cunt hoes

Scotty2Hotty

Chris G.

Nitrous Tird

Desperado (what a fuck head)

I need no reason we all know you suck, self preservation is masturbation of the soul. Stop pretending.

Oh yah Jones was a tool bag and SHOULD be added to this list, but he stopped being a fuck face so he has graduated to an ass hole.

[ 25. July 2004, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Sapper98Z ]

Guest Elinar Longsight
Originally posted by Sapper98Z:

I thought this is all in good fun... You can't follow your own rules?

Considering the list you made, there are those that have problems with everyone on that list so I didn't know what your intent was by adding me to it. I just wanted clarification on whether or not I had to put you in your place the next time I saw ya. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

He's a fucking cry baby bitch. Always has been, will continue to be. Anyone that doesn't cater to his cock loving ass he has to cry about. Fucking loser.

You talking about Chris, or is that your autobiography?

Originally posted by copperhead:

Before your time. You're not even talking about the right person :eek:

Sure I am , look at the first post. Iam clearly in the list, with added comments even. It wouldn't have happened though if his ol lady was servicing him and not me. But that's ok. Unless he's posting with someone elses account. Then I retract the statements.

Guest powers
Originally posted by desperado:

Unless he's posting with someone elses account. Then I retract the statements.

And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids and that dog!

Way to solve that mystery. your a thuper sluth graemlins/gay.gif

Originally posted by desperado:

Sure I am , look at the first post. Iam clearly in the list, with added comments even. It wouldn't have happened though if his ol lady was servicing him and not me. But that's ok. Unless he's posting with someone elses account. Then I retract the statements.

He was posting with someone elses account. Which he admitted to in the second post of this thread. Which caused Anthony to unban him. Comedy ensued.

Sapper (Scott) is currently serving in Iraq, and Chris (Wonka) used his account to get back on to start some flames wars today.

Like I said, before your time.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I'm a fucking cry baby bitch. Always have been, will continue to be. Anyone that doesn't cater to my cock loving ass I have to cry about. I'm a fucking loser.

fixed