nitrous turd

Casper

Originally posted by buckeye:

well since you NEVER come out most of us don't even know what u look like

Oh and G-off fuck you M loving fool! tongue.gif

Sorry, hanging out in a parking lot on a weekend night is usually outranked by a lot of other things; dates with the woman, going to bars, etc.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Sorry, hanging out in a parking lot on a weekend night is usually outranked by a lot of other things; dates with the woman, going to bars, etc.

In your case though you ment dates with men, and when you say bars you mean the full monty.

Stop posting you fucking tool no one likes you.

Originally posted by Bill Dozzer:

Neo, didn't he pick him up at the bar after we left?

Yup, leave it to him to be able to find the one gay guy in the bar and take him home.

It's ok satan, we understand that your upset about your lover being in jail and going through trial, you can be open with us. You don't have to make up things about us to take out your frustration of the situation with Sadam on us. Projecting your feelings and frustrations onto other situations rather than facing the reality that your to be husband is going to be stoned to death doesn't help your situation and is not healthy.

Originally posted by Wonka:

Who the fuck are you again? a lamer no one?

That's what everyone says about you. Seriously.

**Waits for Chris to shoot off at the mouth with another of his witty come backs, trying to reverse shit on me, while questioning why I don't back down to his "oh so important" ass**

Originally posted by Wonka:

4 posts in this thread and your still a complete homo.

And we all know "everyone" = you and your dolls.

*Bada-Bing* You sure knocked em' down with that one. Wow, so witty. Man, you must have all sorts of friends in high up places, and be Mr. Popularity. Damn, your skills on the inter-web are just fucking impressive. I can't believe someone as high up on the social ladder as you has graced us with your presence. I think everyone will agree we are better off now that you are on the board.

:rolleyes: