Asshats with Sawzalls going overkill.

desperado

Originally posted by Obsequy Empire:

I see that no one has attacked me for moving it. graemlins/lol.gif

Why the fuck did you move a thread that i posted in. the thread was in NO way out of hand enought to have to move it in here. This is bullshit. I don't care if your the mighty evil CR leader or not you can lick my balls.

:D

I didn't want you to feel left out. tongue.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 98.9% stock:

Yes Glenn, clarify all day until you're blue in the face. You're just proving my point further graemlins/nod.gif

No, I honestly pity you. Face the reality, you're not really anyone special.

Thanks for playing graemlins/lol.gif

I do not see how ANYONE can stand you. You talk in circles about as bad as your car is fast.

Where is RC mentioned in this thread?

Steve edited the post trying to salvage your thread from the fucksticks who can't leave you alone. Quit attacking him, he was doing his job.

And if you don't wanna hear about RC or IPS, then don't ask me or anyone else about it. Leave the subject alone ad you won't have to hear about it. Thye only reason I get aggresive when one of those toolbags come over here and create flamebait is just that, they're trying to destroy the morale of CR and I'll prevent that to the best of my ability. You're either here or you're not. As for dipshits #1, #2, and #3, they're close anyways. Just waiting for the trigger....

Make sense? BTW, come get these fucking drag radials, they're taking up space tongue.gif

Steve did his job, may have been overzealous with Bib Papa's post, but with what he did to Glenn, he;s doing your job. If you ain't gonna ban him for gaying everything that he posts im, then the Mods need to edit/delete his posts sohtat his bullshit is kept to a minimum. I didn't attack Steve, you, Kenny and Glenn, well that's another story. I don't have a problem with what Steve did, other than the GAWLEY post that Big Papa made. And he's right, I opened my mouth about something, and 2 of the 3 shitheads that NEVER leave me alone, piped up.

As far as the bitching about RC, I didn't say anything about this thread. I am talking about last Friday at Geero's. As far as the morale of CR, yeah, it's going to shit, glad you noticed.

And as far as the comment about them being close, and that you are "Waiting on the Trigger..." Quit trying to talk like your some badass or you have some big plan, ban em or don't but threatening to ban em is right back to the 4 year old on the play ground saying he's gonna beat someone up for breaking his crayons, do it or don't, no one cares if you are thinking about it, only if you ACTUALLY do it. GIT R DONE.

And Glenn, threatening Anthony with embarassment if he does ban you, I am not sure but it seems that he embarrasses himself without your help just fine. and more over, if he flips the switch on you, it would seem that he gets the best of you, you will have to go find someplace else to run your face, and make your unintelligent, asshole comments. So how do you win??? Your a fucking goof, shut up and go back to work playing with mens butts to make your car payments.

Originally posted by desperado:

Now, yes, using scrap metal to build a car is redneck, agreed. But I work with what I have around.

What happened to all that cash you had laying around? Remember you live in the most baller house on CR, with the biggest garage.

Or did you forget?

... then again, you probably built that out of server cases too.

Originally posted by kenny:

What happened to all that cash you had laying around? Remember you live in the most baller house on CR, with the biggest garage.

Or did you forget?

... then again, you probably built that out of server cases too.

LOL that's pretty funny.

No the house was made out of old pallets and popsicle sticks.

graemlins/lol.gif

Call me crazy, and not wanting to start shit, but Tina... you are the last person I would expect to see talking shit about what someone does and doesn't have...

graemlins/nod.gif

Honestly what makes you so special???

Guest Elinar Longsight

Call me crazy, and not wanting to start shit, but Tina... you are the last person I would expect to see talking shit about what someone does and doesn't have...

That was Marc on my name. Don't believe me, just ask him yourself since I know some people have a hard time believing some things.

Originally posted by Elinar Longsight:

That was Marc on my name. Don't believe me, just ask him yourself since I know some people have a hard time believing some things.

Then you better tell him to log off your shit, because he is making you look bad.

Originally posted by The Vette:

graemlins/nod.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 98.9% stock:

Honestly what makes you so special??? </font>I think both C5Doctor and Anthony are very Special there argueing over the fucking internet how much proof you need

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

I think both C5Doctor and Anthony are very Special there argueing over the fucking internet how much proof you need

any body have that special olympics picture we need that for this thread. hows it go.... arguing over the internet is like being in the special olympics even if you win your still retarded. try this get off the internet for a little while and find something else to do besides pilot a desk chair.