An interesting observation

kenny

So I see that Anthony’s car is still not race ready because he has not bought bigger injectors yet. Why hasn’t he bought them after all these months of knowing he needed them?

Either he prefers to be an image racer, and use the injector thing as a good excuse not to race anybody. Or he STILL can’t afford to buy any more parts for his car. This is funny, you would think he would have plenty of extra cash sitting around after not paying a certain bill that he SWEARS he had the money for and was going to pay. So if he still can’t even afford to buy injectors or whatever else he needs now, kinda makes you wonder how in the hell he was going to pay his bill at all, or what he was planning on doing when he couldn’t come up with the money? Hmmm…..

Originally posted by desperado:

FUCK, here we go again. You fuckers work this one out yourselves. I am bored with the fightin for now.

You've owned yourself enough for one year.

Shut your dick sucker until you have something to bring to the table.

I've had them since Norwalk, where I bought them from Tom Ritchie. I also bought a 255lph in-tank from Ray Litz at the same time.

When my car is ready is not your concern. The reason it's not ready is because I've had other priorities come up in life, and my car being "race ready" is not one of them.

As for my remaining balance, that's not your concern either.