Sam1647545489

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Jesus, but then Dj will be in the 10's tongue.gif

-Marc

as i look into my crystal ball, that shows the future, i see that your car hasnt even been touched. Mine is more then half way done, yours not even started. And its not like i can drive it in this weather anyway tongue.gif

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by Jumpin' Jack Flash:

And to 1quik7, umm...okay he insulted me and my cars first, and this being the flame room, I struck back. That's what any normal person would do. And before you say it's not, look at how you responded to me with a small bash.

Really, it is all in good fun. The only reason I log on to this site anymore is to pick on you poor Ohioans. That being said, I would still trounce all over you on a road course. I can also drag race and anyone who was at the fall 03 and spring 04 Norwalk event can vouch for me. 27 passes in fall of 03 and 32 passes in spring 04. I always get my monies worth. However, me being able to drive would still not put me ahead of your Crustang but by the time I actually get back to Ohio, a race against your WRX will probably end up with you losing. Unless, of course, you have something big up your sleeve.

Edit: I almost forgot to add...

I do not drag race because it is not entertaining enough for my tastes. Open lapping is just that much more enjoyable to me. Going through a corner at 115mph is light years better than going through the traps at 115mph. That is why I talk road course; it isn't because I have lower horsepower.

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

at least i turn my own wrenches

and drew, a multi colored car that runs is always greater than a car that doesn't run

Touche Adam. It will run soon, very soon :D

I can't talk to much trash yet because I haven't been to the track with it.

No, I think you can't talk TOO much trash due to your difficulty in typing coherent sentences. If English is your second language I will apologize, that means you are right on track.

BTW, if you are such an "enthusaist", why did you buy cookie cutter cars instead of something original? What does it take to make those cars run well, a CAI and an exhaust? Wouldn't you be "enthused" about taking your car around a corner? It is easy to throw insults at Aarons 240, but the truly ironic thing is that you would only see his car on the track when it was lapping you, and you would still be too ignorant to appreciate his car or driving skills.

Well, this is gettin' kinda lame but it's all good because I'm back! :D

SOOOOOO HEERRREE WE GO!!

NurkVinny.... Jesus tapdancin' christ dude. Look at my videos and timeslips. All you have to do is read, compare, and get back to me on what you run. If you can hang I'll shake your hand and give you credit. And if not, I'll turn around and say "forget it". Until then...shadup.

Beer Guy....You have my respect the way you came back in a post with knowledge and control. But, I don't know if you could take the ol' suby in the 1/4. Let's just say that I broke too many trannys at 350whp and had to upgrade to a new turbo and dogbox tranny. In fact, I don't even know if the Cobra will be as quick as the WRX in the 1/4. The Butt Dyno says it's pretty close.

Mensan.....haha you were really diggin' to find a typo. That's just hatin'.....In fact, I'm gonna nickname you "Morton The Salt Man" becuase you were just tryin' to throw salt in my game! Haha..and I'm not even going to ask what you are trying to tell everyone on the board what you are trying to insinuate with your avitar and signature.

B...wait....BLAH

And to everyone else, when I'm out cruising around this summer give me a honk! We'll do a little street playing. Then maybe we can stop for a beer or 2!

And yes it's true. My cars are NOT setup for autocross or track duty. So stop trying to play that game. That's like telling a guy on a street bike that you can beat him in reverse.

Oh and last but no least. AmysBAD98GT, wow that car in your sig looks like it's badass. Maybe I can check it out sometime. I would like to have you PM me but I am banned. Maybe I can make another account. :(

EDIT...WHOOPS I'M DRUNK!

NurkVinny.... Jesus tapdancin' christ dude. Look at my videos and timeslips. All you have to do is read, compare, and get back to me on what you run. If you can hang I'll shake your hand and give you credit. And if not, I'll turn around and say "forget it". Until then...shadup.

Where are your videos and timeslips? This was me 33 cubic inches, 1.5 compression points, .050 lift, and 250lbs ago:

Right Click

EDIT- And the fastest timeslip I still have reads in the 13.7 @ 102mph range.

[ 12. February 2005, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: NurkVinny ]

Guest Ranger_Man
And yes it's true. My cars are NOT setup for autocross or track duty. So stop trying to play that game. That's like telling a guy on a street bike that you can beat him in reverse.
Mine is not set up for drag, so it looks like we will never race :( .

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

Threads like this make me miss Jay-Bee. Sure he was fucking crazy, but at least he could post without making us all dumber for having read it.

Someone tell me the story of "Jay-Bee". This sounds entertaining.

Mensan.....haha you were really diggin' to find a typo. That's just hatin'.....In fact, I'm gonna nickname you "Morton The Salt Man" becuase you were just tryin' to throw salt in my game! Haha..and I'm not even going to ask what you are trying to tell everyone on the board what you are trying to insinuate with your avitar and signature.

You can't honestly be as stupid as you are trying to make it seem, can you? :confused: