Ignorant comments running rampant

Veritas

Call this a flame if you like but this is some shit that needs to be delt with.

what the hell has been with the post from people like evilevo and the like talking about either how rich someone is or isn't, how saying racial slurs here and there and classifying people according to said income has been an accepted practice here? If you're wondering what i'm talking about, go take a gander at the post made in the pics and vids section from that stupid video of some ignorant fucker hitting a p/t cruiser. Not only him but it seems a lot of that stuff has been popping up here and there over the past couple of weeks and it's getting old really, REALLY fast.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The talking shit because of someone's income level shit is retarded. Not all of us here make the kind of money to buy a 'Vette, or an Evo (not directed at anyone in particular), but that doesn't say shit about a person's driving skills or even what kind of person they are. Sometimes you just have to make the most out of what you CAN get.

Guest stvbreal
Didn't realize I would get so much attention by saying I want to eliminate people like that idiot on the video. Yeah, me description for taking him out was a bit graphic but you think someone like that has any remorse? If it were you and him, who would you want left standing? And as far as the whole rich comment thing or whatever, I have no idea what you are talking about there.

Originally posted by EvilEvo:

Didn't realize I would get so much attention by saying I want to eliminate people like that idiot on the video. Yeah, me description for taking him out was a bit graphic but you think someone like that has any remorse? If it were you and him, who would you want left standing? And as far as the whole rich comment thing or whatever, I have no idea what you are talking about there.

I don't think anybody questions that, the guy was a punk and deserves much worse than name calling. But you and others used racial slang, which isn't permitted on the board. Simple as that, rules are rules.

- No racial/ethnic slurs and/or comments
As for the money thing, no clue... I'm rich biotch! :D

Originally posted by Veritas:

Call this a flame if you like but this is some shit that needs to be delt with.

what the hell has been with the post from people like evilevo and the like talking about either how rich someone is or isn't, how saying racial slurs here and there and classifying people according to said income has been an accepted practice here? If you're wondering what i'm talking about, go take a gander at the post made in the pics and vids section from that stupid video of some ignorant fucker hitting a p/t cruiser. Not only him but it seems a lot of that stuff has been popping up here and there over the past couple of weeks and it's getting old really, REALLY fast.

I agree, but at the same time, i think your CONSTANT bitching is getting old...

Thats great for your "save the world" or everybody hold hands type shit... but for anyone who has been mugged, jumped, robbed, or known a chic who has been raped by a guy like that. All that politically correct shit goes right out the window. It has been statistically proven that certain ethnic groups commit more crimes, rapes, murders, robberies, ect. I am in no way a racist, but after you live in any BIG city (ie. not suburbs around columbus) you get sick of hard working people putting up with this shit.

Originally posted by Sweet8Tooth:

Thats great for your "save the world" or everybody hold hands type shit... but for anyone who has been mugged, jumped, robbed, or known a chic who has been raped by a guy like that. All that politically correct shit goes right out the window. It has been statistically proven that certain ethnic groups commit more crimes, rapes, murders, robberies, ect. I am in no way a racist, but after you live in any BIG city (ie. not suburbs around columbus) you get sick of hard working people putting up with this shit.

show me these statistics please...

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by Neo:

By that logic you must be a piece of shit.

On the contrary. That guy in the video beating on the PT is a peice of shit. Isn't there a gay rights parade you need to get going to?

Originally posted by telsea:

show me these statistics please...

It doesn't take a genious to figure that out. Just watch COPS and count. :D

[ 19. October 2004, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: EvilEvo ]