Anthony..

Sam1647545489

Originally posted by The Vette:

No it not because he wont race, its because he bans someone for something stupid, then unbans them once he comes to his senses. And dont judge a book by its cover..

Sam, not picking sides here, but I honestly dont think that Glen was ever banned. I may be wrong here, but i dont think so.

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Glenn, I thought you left??

Oh, and I see you bought a new car...when are you converting it to auto? Or seeing that it has already been built, presumably not by you, did the previous owner swap an auto in it?

-Marc

Yes, I left. But only for a limited time.

Yes. I bought the vehicle as is (with the granaded block). Got an EXCELLENT deal from a guy in NY who was fed up with the vehicle.

Swap an auto into it? For what reason?

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

cant you two IM eachother and get this taken care of. BTW sam throw pics of your X out so people realize she wasnt a normal hooters girl. btw i love the pictures, very funny shit

NWS: http://dieseldigital.net/rentruan/imagepages/image44.html

NWS:

<font size="]" target="_blank">http://dieseldigital.net/rentruan/imagepages/image44.html[/qb]

Ooooooo....ahhhhhhhh....STFU! I hate you and your stupid faggot car! You wanna start some shit, boy? Start it with me, punk. I'll stomp a mudhole in yo' skank ass.

Oh yeah...come have that Hooters chick buy a Benz from me.

Love,

Hoop

No it not because he wont race, its because he bans someone for something stupid, then unbans them once he comes to his senses. And dont judge a book by its cover..

Really,,,if it wasn't you who was banned then way the big deal? We all do things that we regret later from time to time. From my understanding he was unbanned, Anthony could of left him banned but he didn't.

On a side note....Chick is hot.

Guest Ranger_Man

<font size=24>CAPTAIN CAVEMMMMAAAANNN</font size>