desperado

COLD AIR

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by desperado:

Oh yeah, BTW Venomss, I don't see you making any sort of challange, so STFU, go slither your ass back over to the rock you came out from under and let real men talk real racing.

I'll be more than glad to walk your ass.

Believe it, fagmo.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

you still use the word fagmo at 30, damn my little brother doesn't even say that anymore

I didn't start using it until I learned that Desperado hates it. ;)

Now stay the fuck out of my conversations, fagmo. redface.gif

[ 14. August 2004, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Venomss ]

Don't worry about it Adam, this shit is now across two boards. Fuckers aren't smart enough to come up with there own shit so they nut swing and use something someone else said. Fago don't bother me.. it's just stupid, said by stupid shits and make up by stupid shits.

More fun

And you cocksuckers say I don't make any sence. What the fuck is this all about. Pink hats and carbs??? Damn dude. WTF? I have done some incorhernt ranting in my day, but this takes to cake.

As far as the car thing, I was told that came about from doing donuts in a parking lot. But I may be misinformed. Sort of like being misinformed about the night Ricky was gonna get jumped over a street race and ran off. Then started calling people up about the guy wanting to kick his ass driving up and down the road in front of his house. I wasn't ther so I AM only going on what I was told.

Two other minor comments.

1, Ricky is a bitch. All the running your mouth ain't gonna change that. I didn't look right at you so I didn't laugh in your face dude, I was trying to be nice, that's what it gets me.

2, Thanks to you fucks for putting up a board that I can be the center of attention in. I am the most hated fucker on CR and now I have the dubious destinction of that title on your fucking board as well. You asshats are actually fucking dumb enough to believe that I am on here for any other reason than to start shit with you. You fuckers like Vette and Kenny start over there, So here the fuck I am. You people are so fucking dence it's funny. Hell, I can tell what you are gonna say before you say the shit. Fuck I even called COld Air on the comment he so loves to make the other day. Back in th eclick. Got news asswipe I never left the click. I walked into the Geeros the other night, let out a Tarzan yell and everyfuckone laughed. Not at me, but with me, at you fucks.

Puppets.

And try to not be like tha last group of dumbfucks I pulled this shit with. Including some of the shit's on here and say I am trying to save face. I have no face to save over here. I badmouth you shits constantly. There ain't shit you can do about it. I am now bringing it to your site, because after all, it ain't right to say your fucktards on a board that you have no access to, so here I am telling you here and now. You all were dumb eonugh to let me on here. And what's funny is your only motivation was so that you could badmouth Anthony publicly and here's what you get. After all the shit I have started on CR and you shits ai'nt bright enough to realize that I would do the same shit on here. HA HA, wrong.

Get a clue.

More fun from RC board.

You all really need to join up over there, the shit being said over there sounds very similar to the shit said over here, by most of the same people. But it is good for a laugh.

Why must somone be original to call you a faggot, nutswinger, fat, retarted.... or whatever?

First reason i stopped going to CR meets was because of you. You were an alright guy till you started acting like a prick on the internet now you just act liek your the shit and like you are sooooo in controle of CR. Give it a rest, i hope when im your age im not on the internet arguing with a bunch of guys half my age.

Ben, if you are going to try on convince anyone that I am the reason that you don't show to meets it's just sad. I have heard aon't of bullshit, and been blamed and accused of tons of shit. But this is the saddest attempt at a personal attack I have ever heard.

ANd if its' the truth, that's even worse, personally I don't care if you show or don't. Nor do I care if I am the reason. But, you will in life have to deal with people that you don't like, that will have agressive personalities, are you planning to just bow out of events and shit that these people are also involved in. You are gonna be aweful bored and lonely if that's the case. Everyone has to deal with people that they don't care for every fucking day, at work, at school and almost every other public place. They are unavoidable. Get use to it and dont blame other people for what you choose to do and not to do.

What kinda bull shit is that? I don't have to convince you of anything and I don't have to deal with you. I can CHOOSE from hanging out with my gurlfriend and other friends, or sit in the presents of somone I don't like nor want to be around on my friday and saturday nights.

all it dose is make desisions easyer.

Originally posted by desperado:

Ben, if you are going to try on convince anyone that I am the reason that you don't show to meets it's just sad. I have heard aon't of bullshit, and been blamed and accused of tons of shit. But this is the saddest attempt at a personal attack I have ever heard.

ANd if its' the truth, that's even worse, personally I don't care if you show or don't. Nor do I care if I am the reason. But, you will in life have to deal with people that you don't like, that will have agressive personalities, are you planning to just bow out of events and shit that these people are also involved in. You are gonna be aweful bored and lonely if that's the case. Everyone has to deal with people that they don't care for every fucking day, at work, at school and almost every other public place. They are unavoidable. Get use to it and dont blame other people for what you choose to do and not to do.

face it, you ruined cr.

Originally posted by Doug:

face it, you ruined cr.

Not really, I think people like you and your incessant bullshit attest to that. CR is not ruined, it's moving towards becoming an actual automotive enthusiast club. Maybe starting to stray away from street racing and actually participating in car shows, events, and track days is not for you.

It's not gone un-noticed how you act towards CR, and the shit you spew forth on RC. Face it, people like you try to go out of your way to ruin CR.

Originally posted by N/A Again:

Not really, I think people like you and your incessant bullshit attest to that. CR is not ruined, it's moving towards becoming an actual automotive enthusiast club. Maybe starting to stray away from street racing and actually participating in car shows, events, and track days is not for you.

It's not gone un-noticed how you act towards CR, and the shit you spew forth on RC. Face it, people like you try to go out of your way to ruin CR.

nope that came after. The problem with being a "automotive enthusiast club" is there are fifty million of them out there. Columbus Racing used to be unique. Now most of the topics are the same ones you see at all the other big forums.

RC is what CR used to be.

why all the bashing the two forums cater to two different things. here the general enthusiast. there street racing. put all the personal shit aside in public and just let things roll theres no reason for all the stupid motherfucking bullshit thats going on you have a problem with someone call them up pm them write a letter. this is for everyone becuase what was once a united group of enthusiasts is going to shit becuase of stupid personal differences between a couple people. STOP the DRAMA and just have fun thats what owning/restoring/driving/racing a hobby car is all about. if its not fun anymore why bother this shit is the gheyest fucking stupid drama I've ever seen. YOU ALL NEED TO CHILL

Originally posted by Doug:

you think you know but you have no idea

well, atleast its not blantantly obvious that all the other forums on RC are hidden from all the people who recently were approved. I really have no problem with either CR or RC and completely agree with Dave, all this stupid bullshit needs to end.