WTB: diesel VW

OGRE

i need a commuter car that i don't give a piss about, might as well be onr of the most fuel efficent bastards on the planet.

LIke the title says, i'm looking for a diesel volkswagon, paricularly between 1982-1993.

Originally posted by mesteno:

i need a commuter car that i don't give a piss about, might as well be onr of the most fuel efficent bastards on the planet.

LIke the title says, i'm looking for a diesel volkswagon, paricularly between 1982-1993.

good luck going over 65 :D

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by a Car Enthusiast:

my gma has a golf, but it is no where near diesel, we can go look at it if you are interested

How much is it?

The guy I sold my TDI Rabbit to has been talking about selling it. I'll check and see what he wants for it.

BTW: 82 Rabbit with 86 motor converted to TDI spec, small intercooler from a GTI kit, pretty much complete Neuspeed suspension, and some other aftermarket parts. No interior behind the front seats though, and no radio at all.

Originally posted by Avenger:

The guy I sold my TDI Rabbit to has been talking about selling it. I'll check and see what he wants for it.

BTW: 82 Rabbit with 86 motor converted to TDI spec, small intercooler from a GTI kit, pretty much complete Neuspeed suspension, and some other aftermarket parts. No interior behind the front seats though, and no radio at all.

I'm interested in that... find out what he wants for it eh?