Casper

88 Chevy Nova

4cyl 5spd

85K +/- miles

4door rusty

needs exhaust

runs great

gets almost 40mpg!!

I've been driving it everyday for God knows how long. I beat the piss out of it, and it doesn't die. I finally gave in and bought a new truck. So, the beater is up for sale. If you need a daily driver, this thing is it. Heat works great. AC needs charged, but works. Drivers side window doesn't roll down. I think it fell off the track or something. Not sure.

KBB says fair condition = $775

$250 obo

[ 06. November 2004, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Zeitgeist ]

Alright, I think I responded to everyone interested. Yes, it is a big pile of shit but damnit the thing won't die. I thought about taking it out to the farm and offroading it. I may still if I don't get anyone to buy it. For a cheap daily driver, it is the shit. Insurance is cheap as hell, and the gas mileage is crazy. It sure isn't pretty though. But for $250, shit you can't even buy an iPod for that!

I was getting a link ready to ask someone for a junker for $250 or lower. I just need it to make it through winter until maybe march. I'm doing work on the bird and I don't want it to come out this winter. I wouldn't have money for another 2 weeks. But hell if it isn't sold by then keep in touch with me.

You still got this car? I would like to check it out. I am looking for a beater since my truck gets like 12mpg. Let me know soon. I would like to come check it out sometime this weekend. PM me w/ a number i can reach you at.

Thanks!!

Damnit!!! His post on the 2nd, sounded like no one has been interested in the car. I post and now it's sold all of a sudden. This is the second item in less than one day that has been sold right out from underneath me. This shit sucks ass!!!