FS/T - '01 ZX3 - Needs to go, Make the Offer

Bam

2001 ZX3

5spd, power everything, keyless, CD, AC, 72k miles, just tuned up, dark green w/ dark charcoal interior.

Mods: SVTF catback, 2.27in but very stealthy, Steeda Short shifter, K&N air filter in stock box, tinted windows, SVTC 16" wheels.

Asking $Best Offer

NEW tires on 12/22/04, as well as coolant flush, tranny flushed, oil change and filter, alignment. 1/6/04 - new alternator, and belt.

Pics available.

PM me for my cell.

Thanks

Matt

[ 01. February 2005, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: BAM6I4 ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My lowest price is open, not really set on anything because there is no loan on the car, but I do know where I feel comfortable at. Please PM me an offer on the car if your serious. I will consider almost any trade. But off the top of my head, Honda Accord V6, Maxima v6, mid 90's gt coupe mustang, a jetta vr6, passat 1.8t, gti 1.8t/vr6. Damn the list could go on and on, I'm really open to ANYTHING except pick up trucks, lol.

PM is best, thanks.

You know what I started at, obviously I'd LOVE to get that much, but since it ain't happening, then I'm taking offers, But I've already turned down one offer in the 3-4k range, so better be higher than that. BTW if you don't remember, I was asking $6000 obo to begin with. Call me...614-595-5536