FS: 90 Mustang GT project

Casper

It is a sad day indeed. I've decided to get rid of my baby. Right now I just don't have the time, and I could use the cash. So, here it goes:

90 Mustang GT

25th Anniversary

85K miles +/-

completely stock 302 5.0L

AOD automatic transmission

off-road h-pipe, dynomax exhaust

two-tone exterior, silver and grey

grey interior

sunroof, pwr windows and locks, a/c

17x9 Cobra R wheels

Alpine CD player

Parts included but not installed:

351 windsor motor, disassembled

2 sets of 351 windsor heads

1 set of Ford Racing GT40X aluminum heads

1 set of stock 302 heads

a/c eliminator kit

Moroso 351w in Fox body oil pan

6in fiberglass cowl hood

new black carpet

C4 transmission that needs rebuilt

Condition:

The car is torn down for paint. All rust has been sanded down. The right rear quarter panel had rust all the way through. It has been cut out and new sheet metal welded in and primed. All ground effects, bumpers, spoiler, etc are off. Interior has been removed and scrubbed. All interior is in great shape except the seats. They were ripped badly. It will need new seats. The AOD is slipping in overdrive. OD band needs replaced. Car comes with a C4 transmission. The motor runs stong, and has low miles. I was going to put the 351w in it, but didn't have the heart to do it. The car is in too good of shape to molest. I decided to start a mild restore on it instead. Now winter has come, and I start my fire classes shortly. Time > me.

This car is in beautiful condition. Whoever finishes this car is going to be quite happy. Unfortunately, at this point it doesn't look like it is going to be me. I can email pics upon request, but it would be better if you just come look at it. The pics won't do it justice since it is prepped for paint.

Asking $3250obo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...