Top Speed

magley64

What's the fastest you've been on your bike?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What's the fastest you've been on your bike?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1fiddy.......I had a reason tho-some ass hat with a annoying tone coming from his car and flashy lights was waaaaayyy back there behind me......I guess he wanted me to stop and chit-chat with him or something but I wasn't in the mood.

1fiddy.......I had a reason tho-some ass hat with a annoying tone coming from his car and flashy lights was waaaaayyy back there behind me......I guess he wanted me to stop and chit-chat with him or something but I wasn't in the mood.

LOL

193.6 mph on June 28, 2008 timing clock at Maxton, NC. Most speedo's are 5% higher than actual with a new tire. I've heard guys that crossed the timing lights say that were doing 180mph and their actual was in the 160's mph with stock sprockets. I loose my abiltiy to process all the data(bike, tach, traffic, road thrash, police) above 120--130mph. We need to make sure in our need for speed we don't hurt ourself or other people. Some car drivers make unpredictable moves when they see a fast moving bike approach. The track is cheaper than a speeding ticket--plus medic wagon is already on site.

We need to make sure in our need for speed we don't hurt ourself or other people. Some car drivers make unpredictable moves when they see a fast moving bike approach. The track is cheaper than a speeding ticket--plus medic wagon is already on site.

agreed, but i think most of the people on this site are relatively safe individuals, and take their thrills at appropriate times and places...

We all know how thoughtless cagers can be from time to time, and it becomes all too obvious for many of us on our daily rides.

given there are a few unreasonable people who lack the sense to know when to cool it, but i feel they are a rarety in this group...most of these riders have a good head on their shoulders...

OR.net, you ppl rock!

i've seen 195 on my gsxr600 at mid-o, prolly more like 165. this was with the stock motor. new motor will prolly add another 5-10mph. this was top speed, she would hold at about 500rpm from redline all through 6th.