1st kills

SmokeShank

well i was hanging out at the rice meet after work. guy comes up to me the past couple weeks calling me out in his civic. he is swapped and turbo'd at 280whp. he says he had beat a couple 600's and a SRT10 viper from a 40 roll. i dont believe shit that comes out of his mouth so i decide to give him a run. i have a stock F4i so its nothing special.

my other buddy lined up as well (357awhp evo 8) from a 40 roll. they took off and i never heard the horn. i play catch up. i passed the civic hatch, and catch the evo around 130. time for round two.

40 roll, this time i was ready. 3rd honk i took off. i put a hurting on them and never worried about them trying to catch up. the next week the evo wanted to run again but from a 60roll where his powerband is more of use. no prob. we lined up again and once again, i pulled away.

next up was scott from slowmotion with his 400+ whp civic. we lined up for 60roll and go. i pulled him, but he was breaking up (ignition or boost, i have no idea) so i dont call that race legit. hopefully this weekend his car will be running good.

so yeah, my first kills. and im glad to shut up the civic since he thinks hes soo fast.

:dunno:

great you have a mustang, cause I am sure you are not referring to a shelby cobra. He is talking about racing a civic and an evo 8.

I didnt think it would take this long for someone to start comparing penis sizes. You know what you call a 600hp honda civic? A civic. So dont start up about your mustang, I am sure you put some hard work into it and some money. As long as it brings you pleasure who am I to argue.

My point was that his story wasnt "I beat an 800hp mustang" it was "I beat a civic".

great you have a mustang, cause I am sure you are not referring to a shelby cobra. He is talking about racing a civic and an evo 8.

I didnt think it would take this long for someone to start comparing penis sizes. You know what you call a 600hp honda civic? A civic. So dont start up about your mustang, I am sure you put some hard work into it and some money. As long as it brings you pleasure who am I to argue.

My point was that his story wasnt "I beat an 800hp mustang" it was "I beat a civic".

My point was, if he's going to show the size of it, he might as well compare it with something that stands a chance at measuring up. Who knows? Maybe the mustang will stand a chance.

It's all in fun, no need for you to start sh!t about it.

My comment "dont start up about your mustang" was probably not the best way to word it, I just wanted to save you the trouble of trying to convince this guy about you ride

im not trying to start shit, but if you did beat him in your mustang, you know what the first words would be, "wait till we hit a turn then i would show you."

The point being is he obviously takes pride in beating people that dont even compare and i dont think he would race someone that has a chance

Well, he did get me all excited for a minute. The cobra is actually Jason's and is in car jail having a ton of upgrades done to it, but it'll be nice to try it out once it's back. I think it'll be the only 04 mystic cobra in town that gets hammered on daily.

--

Here's what's left of my mustang

http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/328047664.html

My comment "dont start up about your mustang" was probably not the best way to word it, I just wanted to save you the trouble of trying to convince this guy about you ride

im not trying to start shit, but if you did beat him in your mustang, you know what the first words would be, "wait till we hit a turn then i would show you."

The point being is he obviously takes pride in beating people that dont even compare and i dont think he would race someone that has a chance

Hes taking pride in winning the race thats all.. he probly already knew he was going to win, but some people want to race him reguardless.

why is there always a hater on every board :dunno: