Yo new guy...

Kawi636R

Well im 17 years old and live in St.Clairsville. I was brought to this site by a friend. I have a 1997 Grand Prix GTP...mods..SD raim air hood,wings west wing,powdercoated factory rims,clear corners,hella fog lights, sparco red interior accents,3 gauge pillar pod with boost-trans temp-and air/fuel by autometer, 3.4 and 3.25 keyed pulleys, magnusson supercharger snout, msp caid with k&n, reprogrammed pcm, zzp high velocity throttle body,zzp high velocity throttle body spacer,zzp ported and polished exhaust manifolds,3" random tech downpipe,random tech high flow cat, random tech u-bend replace,borla cat back exhaust, adjustable fuel pressure regulator,msd ignition,eibach pro series drop kit,kyb struts, kyb strut brace

Well thats it, heres my car domain page for some pics...http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/791785

Hello fellow GTP brother.

There's a few of us on here, who can pretty much help you with anything. You can sell the MSD and FPR, they really aren't to beneficial. Also nice to see your not running any of a certain vendors products (it starts with an I), you have saved time, money, and your sanity in doing so.

Welcome to the site, hope to see you out.

Nate