New guy here

SRT4magoo

• 3 weeks later...

I live off of Hamilton Road. I moved here beacuse I graduated and got a job working for Limited Brands in the Bath and Body Works Division as a Package Engineering Technician.

No way is the SRT-4 the new Civic. Millions of them were produced where as less than 25k SRT-4s were produced. I am also not one of the assclown SRT-4 drivers, but then again every car has its idiots.

I live off of Hamilton Road. I moved here beacuse I graduated and got a job working for Limited Brands in the Bath and Body Works Division as a Package Engineering Technician.

No way is the SRT-4 the new Civic. Millions of them were produced where as less than 25k SRT-4s were produced. I am also not one of the assclown SRT-4 drivers, but then again every car has its idiots.

what's up man? I'm glad you remembered the website!

GET THAT TIRE FIXED! Get ahold of TurboRust for a great hookup on tire prices.

PS. Am I gonna have to block CR at the firewall so you don't browse this durring work hours?.... Oh, wait a minute :p:D

I went to school in Rochester (graduated from RIT a year ago). I think we should run the SRT vs the Mach1, it will be fun :) But not in New Albany, cops are teh suck...

how about race something that can actually keep up... haha jus messin..

I thought SRT were in mid to high 13s? oh yeah and welcome to the board....

how about race something that can actually keep up... haha jus messin..

I thought SRT were in mid to high 13s? oh yeah and welcome to the board....

I'm in about the same place though, because I'm a newb :p

• 3 weeks later...
Yup, I went to RIT. Everyone I work with went to Michigan State though. From what everyone says on SRTforums a regular GT will lose to an SRT-4 but a Mach 1 will beat it. I'd still be up for some runs on 270. Are you stock? PM me.

• 2 months later...
Guest JsANeon

Sorry to bring up an old post ost but you def. did rev on me one day and i have never seen you sice.....my car is in my sig, I wanted to race you and show what the diff. between stock and modded is...lol...Oh and it is around 20k from 03-05 to be exact and only a little over 2k made in silver, then divide that up with the diff. optins and years made, they def. are somewhat rare cars!