new member...here's a pic of me

mkent93

Guest h23it
yeah, definately a nice car. I'll have to make sure to flip you off next time I see you since I know its ok now Steve. Probably see ya at trails before I see ya back in Coshocton, hopefully with the Lude instead of the grocery getter though.

Guest FBody Addict

you from gahanna huh

you got the old cam you pulled out? im looking for an LT or LS series cam for my 305

you can usually find me at gahanna hardware if you are interested in selling it to me for 50$ or so if you do go in be sure to talk shit to the blond kid who works there hes a fucking ricer and a dumbass (trying to get a 4000 lb honda crv to run 15's, says it runs 13's, he talks too much shit though) but my names john you may have seen me around town black T/A with the primer painted hood and the red hatchet man on the back

Originally posted by wickedpyroclown:

you from gahanna huh

you got the old cam you pulled out? im looking for an LT or LS series cam for my 305

you can usually find me at gahanna hardware if you are interested in selling it to me for 50$ or so if you do go in be sure to talk shit to the blond kid who works there hes a fucking ricer and a dumbass (trying to get a 4000 lb honda crv to run 15's, says it runs 13's, he talks too much shit though) but my names john you may have seen me around town black T/A with the primer painted hood and the red hatchet man on the back

haha.. I was there a few days ago looking for a grommet for the intake I sold. I bought one last year, but when I went there the other day, they didn't have it. But yeah, I think I remember him asking something about my car. oh well. Good place to find just about anything smile.gif .

Guest FBody Addict

yeah, the woman who orders everything never orders enough and we end up running out before the week and stuff like that or we dont have what people need just ask someone who is not a woman working there and we should be able to order it and have it in the following tuesday

chunk, you work at rosettis so you have probably met me

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by 97Z:

thanks. yeah i put a small cam in it, full exhaust, ((((a 2800 stall))) and 3.73 gears.

Hey thats funny my car stalls all the time to.J/k welcome

• Casper unlocked this topic