Another stanger

martindc1

Hello all, just joined up. I live in Hilliard and have a '97 with the usual stuff: shifter, MAF, X-pipe, 4.10s. Its red if anybody has seen it, but I haven't had it on the road since late november. Time slips are to come when things start up at Trails, does anybody know when that might be?

-Bill

Guest Elinar Longsight
Welcome! Keep your sense of humor handy, try to not make any outrageous claims, or admit to anything embarressing and you should be fine. graemlins/grin2.gif

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Ricochet:

Is there some new field in CR's registration saying you can't join unless you have a Mustang? That's all I've seen lately..

We have a quota to meet. I might buy one to help the cause.

Welcome to the jungle. If you disregard any and everything I say, you'll be fine here.

I will try to get some when I get it cleaned up and put back together. Right now I have the rear-end apart putting in gears and other stuff so the pictures wouldn't be so pretty. I could take some picturs of my install though if anyone is interested, I could get some pictures of worn traction-loc parts and such. Let me know.

Yeah slightly know a couple guys but I am sort of new to Hilliard. I am originally from out in the sticks in Mechanicsburg. I know of three mustangs through one of my old roommates. One is a State Highway Patrolman that has a 99+ GT, and one of his friends has a 99+ GT, and his friends dad has like a 96 GT.