Sunday

NinjaNick

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if it's raining down south, but clear up towards CBUS maybe some of you guys can meet our Dayton crew for some Hocking Hills riding?:cool:

I've never been there and would love to have someone show us.:cool:

Would love to make a Hocking ride, but I'm workin Sunday.:(

Hey if it's raining down south, but clear up towards CBUS maybe some of you guys can meet our Dayton crew for some Hocking Hills riding?:cool:

I've never been there and would love to have someone show us.:cool:

We had a pretty good ride down there last Sunday...I might be persuaded to return. Not sure if I'm going to be up in Coshocton on Sunday for that ride...hell maybe I'll just do both! That would be a killer ride...715 to 79s to 13s to 664 down to Hocking Hills.

I'm not really the best person to be leading a group of people around Hocking though...

We had a pretty good ride down there last Sunday...I might be persuaded to return. Not sure if I'm going to be up in Coshocton on Sunday for that ride...hell maybe I'll just do both! That would be a killer ride...715 to 79s to 13s to 664 down to Hocking Hills.

I'm not really the best person to be leading a group of people around Hocking though...

haha, i may be game for this too...

if not, why dont you guys just meet us up in C-town for their ride. then on the 19th we can all hit up Hocking together..

I'd be in for Sunday. I'm a novice though and wouldn't want to hold everyone back if its all experienced riders.

yea dont worry.. im always in the back of the group holdin them up and they wait for me!!