Sunday

NinjaNick

:lol: They all will show up Saturday at our little meet atleast and we can push them around trying to make them do it as long as it's not POURING.

It's only MIGHT rain EARLY in the morning. So we will all be fine. I say we stop talking about rain now..lol

How bout them Bears?:D

Exactly peer pressure is a bitch. C'mon all the cool kids are doing it. I feel weird but I am excited to have a big group rolling down the highway together nothing sexier than a crap load of jap bikes.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly nothing sexier than a couple of honda's and jap bikes that is...

Well, if you decide when and where you're meeting up on Sunday for the ride, and who does or doesn't melt in the rain (I melt in the rain by the way), make sure you post up and maybe I can broaden some horizons with some Italian flavor.

"I" make any bike sexy. :D:woo:

Ummmmm.....Yeeeeaaahhhhh :puke:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And 'cause I know it 'aint gonna show up right ;)..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc

Well, if you decide when and where you're meeting up on Sunday for the ride, and who does or doesn't melt in the rain (I melt in the rain by the way), make sure you post up and maybe I can broaden some horizons with some Italian flavor.

Everythings already been planned.

We meet C-bus crew in Circleville @ 10am.

uummmm... The forecast has switched from "scattered storms" to "T-Storms" all day. I can stand getting a bit wet, that's' fine. I've done it before and I'll do it again. But, taking a group of riders through Hocking in the rain is asking for trouble.

Insane you're lost for some reason..lol.

Cleaner it'll be fine as long as all it is is the front coming from MO and KS.

Oh, and not knowing how to ride in the rain is asking for trouble no matter where you're riding. You can't be riding like you do in the dry.

Everyone just calm down and quit freaking out! Everything is OK! Just play it as it looks Sunday afternoon. Morning for the ride there...I'm not stressing it. But if it's just on and off rain, then it's on till the break of dawn fools.:cool:

Sorry guys, but I am OUT.... I can't in good faith lead you guys down to Hocking in this type of weather. The rain may be cleared up by the time we arrive but the roads will be in no shape to ride bikes. Almost every corner down there is blind. I don't want to come around one of those corners only to see a puddle of water, a ton of gravel, and/or a branch laying in the road. I've seen good riders total their shit on a perfectly sunny day down there. Hocking Hills isn't going anywhere so there is no need to try and force a rider there in these conditions.

That being said, for those of you who are still going to go, the route I was going to take was: 22 east to 56. Take 56 all the way down to 93. Take 93 north until you get to 33. Take 33 back west. Get off at the first exit for food. There is a McDonalds, Arbys, and a few other joints to eat. Then take 664 south to 56. At that point you would have made a loop. Take 56 back up north to Circleville (or whereever you'd like to go).

well me and nick and the other guys that are meeting at 35 at 8:45- 9 a.m. are still in so anyone still meeting in circleville we will be there between 10-1030 so we hope to seem some more people out there weather is looking better...

Yeah, there is a tiny green spot on the doppler that is moving quick and is on the border on ILL and IN which at 8am will be over us probably. By Noon-2pm I bet it will be sunny as hell. Hope some show up, if not we will post pictures later tonight.

Cya all soon!:cool:

Awesome! We will be there. We just woke up and everything is NORTH of us and in Deleware and shit. It's just overcast/cloudy right now.

We've never been to that intersection but we will find a place at that intersection Paul. Just look for a ZX14, yellow 929r, Green ZX10, Green 08 250r, and more. C-ya there buddy. :cool:

nice ride today a little on the long side and i know we all are kinda soar but it was nice to go somewhere new and it was gorgeous out ended up being sunny and not to humid or hot you guys that couldnt make it missed out on a good time...