how to make quick cash

Guest busteryhyman

Guest busteryhyman

okay, so someone hacked my online bank account and took out over 700.00 , leaving me with 14.97 and a suspended account. rent is due this week and i wont get my money back for 10-30 business days

i have to make quick cash ASAP, anyone have any ideas on how to do that in the city. i cant even buy gas b/c they cancelled all my bank cards because of it

Guest powers
Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

Your landlord cant do shit.

You have more rights than he does right now.

Pay him when you have the $, plus the intrest though.

wow that's a stupid response.

Again get some documentation get with your landlord or rental agent and i'm sure you can work it out.

Your landlord cant do shit.

You have more rights than he does right now.

Pay him when you have the $, plus the intrest though.

graemlins/wtf.gif

Ever been a property manager? didn't think so. Most likey if you get a statement from the bank saying your money was stolen, your landlord will take whatever you can afford. Then when your moeny comes back, you will pay it off. Just remember, if you are late with your rent, you ARE subject to all late fees, even if you tell them your story.

Guest busteryhyman
i'm hoping she understands. i live in just a rental house and the landlady is an old lady. let's hope she cuts me some slack when i call tomorrow

Originally posted by Chad:

If you know how to work on a 01 honda cbr f4i i can give ya some money. My fuel injection shit is all fucked up and isnt mixing well. So ANYONE that could help me out I'd appreciate it before I get overcharged at a bike shop.

Buy a Yamaha? smile.gif

Originally posted by Keyword:

graemlins/wtf.gif

Ever been a property manager? didn't think so. Most likey if you get a statement from the bank saying your money was stolen, your landlord will take whatever you can afford. Then when your moeny comes back, you will pay it off. Just remember, if you are late with your rent, you ARE subject to all late fees, even if you tell them your story.

Of course pay all fees. But it isnt like he can kick you out for being late. (that is what I had meant in the above post)

Of course pay all fees. But it isnt like he can kick you out for being late. (that is what I had meant in the above post)

Ummmm..... yes she can. You have been a property manager for how long now? :rolleyes:

No. You cannot be kicked out for having one late payment.

oh yeah u can

i just signed a lease that says if i am two days late my landlord basically has the right to come in and throw my shit to the street. but he is old also and in three years we have never been late.

Originally posted by Drunkendubber:

Give blood its 78$ a pop down here on campus plus you can do it a few times.

Kyle G>

you only have 8 pints, give up more then 2 and you're not going anywhere.

Quick cash never comes legaly, ya dont have time to plan any kind of heist, or move stolen merchendise. You have time to do a couple hold ups, but those take some finesse to pull off right, and take some planning themselves. Last resort,put a red candle in yer front window. If ya have the stamina you could make $700 in one night. tongue.gif

Caution, if your landlady is aged, ya may need to describe exactly what hacking is.