any good jobs?

Ambrosia

=) Anyone want to buy a gun from me? I start my job at the New Albany Shooting Range tomorrow.

But realistically if you're looking for a job that is fairly easy and you can do at your own pace, PM me and I will set you up with a guy I know who is hiring.

Greg

Guest riggs867
Originally posted by THE_BITCH_OF_FURY:

Ok, yes I have big boobs, but I also have a huge ass, so no I don't think everyone wants to see it. I would prefer to keep my clothes on, but thanks.

I think you may be over-estimating the average man. But hey, it's not for everyone.

Since you have a hot-rod, you probably know enough to work at a quickie lube. Get in good enough with one of those, and they may sponsor your car at the drag stip.

Guest stevil
What do you like? Like buying clothes? Work at some department store and get discounts on clothes. Like movies? Maybe something like Blockbutser would be cool. Enjoy plants and such? Work at a flower shop or gardening center. You get the idea.

I'd just pass entirely... but thats me. If you're really bored and like to have fun with stupid people (and know something about computers... sadly even if you don't they will hire you and teach you, but you'll have more fun if you know about computers) calltech is hiring. I worked there and loved it. I just laughed at all of the ignorant customers and made them go the long way through their computer to get to stuff if they pissed me off... random stuff like that was fun.

Guest riggs867
Originally posted by THE_BITCH_OF_FURY:

really, I can do oil changes in my sleep, do you think thats all I would need to know?

All they do is basic service, like oil changes, filter changes, fluid top-offs, etc. You could probably pick up most of what you need to know in the first week.