So, who is the fastest?

coltboostin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what, you can start with me and end up with at least 3 more races after that. PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number, 3 references, and buy you a beer even if I win. That is if you are old enough to consume such beverages. I prefer roll too, so we should have a good time. It's just a Rx-7 I run that I put together, and I am not the fastest Rx-7 around either.

Single turbo, ported engine, fastest time slip was a 12.5 with a 2.0 60' time at Trails on the old engine. Good enough? Consider this a direct challenge, do not pass GO, some straight to me for a roll race.

How about it?

Only thing I ask is that you do it on 94 octane.

Sounds good shoot me a PM.

I will let you guys know when I can swing by if the big group trip does not materialize soon. The 60+ a week summer job that has been keeping me up here is done in 3 weeks. As long as the car is not broke, I would like to come down. Tilly, your spraying also? yikes.

Bad, why 94 octain? I have to bring the good stuff to play with the big boys, you knwo how it is. Not like I am down there every day. I would liek to make good first impression.

Sounds good shoot me a PM.

I will let you guys know when I can swing by if the big group trip does not materialize soon. The 60+ a week summer job that has been keeping me up here is done in 3 weeks. As long as the car is not broke, I would like to come down. Tilly, your spraying also? yikes.

Bad, why 94 octain? I have to bring the good stuff to play with the big boys, you knwo how it is. Not like I am down there every day. I would liek to make good first impression.

Okay, run beer if you want. I am okay with it. I'll run the other stuff. Otherwise, win or lose, I'll buy you a beer for trying/running!

Tilley sprays when he talks.