1497 members.....

Casper

yay go us we need to get all of them together for one gigantic ride!! by the way i love this site ive been riding for the past 5 years and this is the first year i have really been able to join some good rides and meet some awesome people all thanks to this site thanks.

Nice, just a quick ? though ben why announce random #'s like 1497? Not the 1500? Just want to know....

Its great seeing the site grow hardcore though, I have been trying to get a couple of people to join but for some reason they don't like the idea of having a biker community at there fingertips and they all complain about not being able to find people to ride with. I don't know?

......Its great seeing the site grow hardcore though, I have been trying to get a couple of people to join but for some reason they don't like the idea of having a biker community at there fingertips and they all complain about not being able to find people to ride with. I don't know?

I've thought about making up a "business" card with my celly, and the site addy, etc......to hand out to sportriders I come across here in town, to try & organize them a bit & develop some unity

I've thought about making up a "business" card with my celly, and the site addy, etc......to hand out to sportriders I come across here in town, to try & organize them a bit & develop some unity

i think thats an awesome idea. i know a car forum that did that.. it makes it alot easier. just put a card on their windshield, leave your name and s/n if you want and hope they register.

if you do make them, you better make a bunch, cuz ill want a handful to pass out when i see bikes in my area.!

btw..thanks for putting this site together! its a great group of people and i found a new family! everyone is very helpful and i love all the extra activities that get planned.

I may be able to organize that! I can get some high quality cards super cheap!

I may be able to organize that! I can get some high quality cards super cheap!

That'd be cool to see what you come up with. Canton/NE OH & Dayton seem to be coming along nicely here lately. TSBR/TMCF seems to occupy the Toledo crowd. Columbus obviously dominates the site. I think Sam & I could make a dent in the Findlay/Lima area