JUST Sold My Car, It's On Ebay Already...

Wease

Wow. :eek: They just picked it up at my house Monday afternoon, tonight it's in Houston and on Ebay. I tried for months to sell that car for $16K and then slowly down to its selling price of $14,500. No takers. And I had the added benefit of advertising on a few enthusiasts sites, such as this one. I can't believe this guy thinks he can make more than $15K off of it, considering it probably cost at least $500 to ship it down there... :confused:

Why would someone buy the car just to turn a profit of less than $2000.00 That makes no since.

Exactly. More power to him if he can pull it off. That car needed nothing, it was perfect... :)

edit just looked @ the link. why else do you think a dealership would buy it? thats how they work

But dealerships don't normally buy a car for a price above Private Party Value. They give you Trade In Value. He never even haggled with me. Said the price was fine and bought it. I really don't care, I got my money out of it. I will just be very surprised if they make any money on it... :)