Byers Chevy

Akula

2003 2500 HD Duramax started smoking really bad. Was told "injectors" and fixed under warranty. 14000 miles later, same problem and was told that the injectors are no longer under warranty. Apparently they don't warranty their own work for more than 12000 miles.

Guest racinbird
If the part was replaced under warranty then they are only warrantied throughout the remainder of the factory warranty. If you paid for it then it would have been 12 and 12. Being 14 out, no, GM will not cover it, not Byers

if you are a good customer of there's (ie. oil changs and stupid shit like that) they can good will just about anything that is not a wear item like brakes and belts and hoses upto 60,000. just some insider info. maybe everyone should bring there cars and trucks to Coughlin Chevrolet in Hebron.

if you are a good customer of there's (ie. oil changs and stupid shit like that) they can good will just about anything that is not a wear item like brakes and belts and hoses upto 60,000. just some insider info. maybe everyone should bring there cars and trucks to Coughlin Chevrolet in Hebron.

You work down there AJ? My dad's shop gets parts there all the time from them. Always been nice people down there, even before the takeover.

ive had all of my work done at byers subaru on the east side, and i must say, i absolutely love those guys. every service manager ive worked with has been extremely professional, and helpful as well.

its unfortunate to hear that youre having issues with a byers affiliate. i wish you the best.