Anyone here from West Jefferson?

Mark1647545493

I live in Galloway, right behind the new Krogers on W. Broad. Chris Green lives in the same development. I have friends who live off of Hubbard Rd. as well.

Now that New Rome is history, it's not a bad area at all. East of there is getting pretty Latino, but from Galloway Road out to West Jeff. is a great area.

The Sherriff and CPD are visble but not intrusive. I've heard very little crime news from the area in the last 5 years.

I used to live in West Jeff when i was a junior in high school, thats about it. The only problem I had with the town was that there are some racists people out there. Never got used to that, I originally went to West High school though. Besides that its quiet, and all yeah the three traffic lights on w. broad are annoying, u will always have to stop.

I live near West Jeff and my brother(with his girlfriend) and sister(with her husband and kids) live there.It's low crime,very clicky community meaning they don't like non West Jeff people much.Everyone knows everyone and everything about everyone in the town.I can think of worse places to live but watch your speed and don't think about racing in town.You will run into more than the usual amount of racism there.Where at in West Jeff I could get some info for ya?

I live in Galloway, right behind the new Krogers on W. Broad. Chris Green lives in the same development. I have friends who live off of Hubbard Rd. as well.

I live in the same development. This is a nice area but I personally would stick with West Jeff. I have several friends that live or have lived in West Jeff. Pretty nice area with a "small town" flavor.

Hubbard Road North, Amity Rd. etc... are pretty nice if you're looking for a little space between homes.