alot of misc parts for sale 351w turbo

JDMpwr90

ok i have a little of everything for sale i just moved so im trying to get rid of some stuff!

1979 351 windsor bored .030 over forged trw pistons, truck rods, svo forged crank, arp main studs . bottom end is assembled and balanced with zero miles on it .

melling high volume oil pump for sb ford new

set of 351 cleveland 2bbl heads

set of 289 heads i think the casting year is 66

460 intake manifold edlebrock performer

dsm first gen exhaust manifold

powerstroke intercooler

#4 310cc ford injectors

ihi turbo from ford probe

another 1979 351w complete from carb to oil pan not sure if it runs i was gonna use odds and ends from it to complete the othe 351w i have .

everything is best offer .

Hell Jason, if I didnt know any better i'd say your looking for a front mount :)

That IC is probably way bigger than what your looking for. The IC on most turbo trucks fills up the hole front end. The ic's on the cummins diesel's are about 3" taller and 6" wider than a 2g radiator.

Hell Jason, if I didnt know any better i'd say your looking for a front mount :)

That IC is probably way bigger than what your looking for. The IC on most turbo trucks fills up the hole front end. The ic's on the cummins diesel's are about 3" taller and 6" wider than a 2g radiator.

Yes front mount is needed but i dont want to spend 1400 for a paxton A/A.I cant hit my goal without cool air intake temps :) This is for the stang not the 2g by the way.