Help with brakes!!!

BlackMess

Ok to make a long story short a while back my rear brakes locked up on my 69 chevelle. Found out rear rubber line colapsed so I replaced it and the wheel cylinders to be on the safe side. Went to bleed the brakes but could not get all the air out of the rear lines. So from there I replaced the master,booster and EVERY brake line on the vehicle since the car had all original brake components. Now I cant get ANY fluid out of the front. So I get the proportioning valve and hold off valve rebuilt. Now I am getting fluid out of the left rear with no air bubbles at all but NO fluid out of the right rear. I get fluid out of the front brakes but cant get all the air bled out of the lines. I have ran out of patience and ideas! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

did you bench bleed the master? since you replaced all that shit its a bitch do blead but open all the lines and let it sit untill fluid starts dripping out the bleeders then close them as each starts to drip. crack one open at a time just enough that if you push the pedel fluid could come out, hold your finget over the hole and have someone else pump the brakes slow, i've never had that not work. but if it don't i don't know how skilled you are at making shit but take a steel plate that will cover the master cylinder and drill a hole in it so you can get a piece of vacuum hose in it and strap it to the master with a rubber gasket between them and find a vacuum pump that has a another port that has a pressure side. now you have a power bleeder so you can go to town on bleeding.

Try hitting the brakes as hard as you can (stomp on it hard) when bleeding the ones that don't have any fluid coming out. Sometimes you can get pretty big air bubbles in the line and it takes a lot of force to get them out. Did you replace the hoses too?

Def. gravity bleed though or you'll be getting air bubble forever.