Scarlet and Gear

Devils Advocate

Mark Mitias and I have started a company called Scarlet and Gear. We produce Buckeye wear for all age groups and personalities. We have one T-shirt totally finalized that should be printed some time next week, with three more shirts close to being completed. The first shirt, which I have a picture of if someone wouldn't mind hosting it, is geared towards the upcoming OSU v Texas game on September 10th. The shirt is light gray, and in large scarlet block letters on the front of the shirt, it simply says "Tuck Fexas" (Think "Muck Fichigan"). These shirts will cost 15 dollars, and anyone who would like one should post in here with the number of shirts that you want, along with sizes. Once we get the other shirts finalized, I'll be sure to post the designs and prices here. We have a website, http://www.scarletandgear.com, that should be up and running by Monday at the latest. Thanks for the space,

Jon

Cliff Notes: New Buckeye Gear business. First T-shirt to be produced is light gray and says "Tuck Fexas" on the front in big scarlet letters. Shirt costs $15.00, and orders (including sizes) should be posted in this thread. http://www.ScarletandGear.com

O-H!

Website is not up yet. Like I said, It should be up by Monday. I'm merely getting a head start on letting people know about it.

This is not just Mark's business, it is half Mine as well. Mark and I figured that it would be unnecessary for both of us to make a thread about it, and he is covering other forums that he participates in.

If you guys have any questions about the business or want to place orders, that's great. If you'd like to offer hosting space for pictures, that would be wonderful. However, please do not bring anything related to Mark not posting here anymore into this thread. He still reads the board (I think?), and if you have a beef with him that does not concern the topic of this thread, please PM him. :)

PS: Ant, what size do you wear? I'm thinking I'll order you a medium, what with all the recent weight loss. ;)

Anthony, you scare me. :zoom:

Yes -- we are going through the paperwork for an official Ohio State merchandising license...and it's actually 8% now. ;)

Now, back to the shirts. It sounds like some people around here have been dieting this summer, so maybe we don't need any XXXL? :cool:

Anthony, you scare me. :zoom:

Yes -- we are going through the paperwork for an official Ohio State merchandising license...and it's actually 8% now. ;)

Now, back to the shirts. It sounds like some people around here have been dieting this summer, so maybe we don't need any XXXL? :cool:

Wow, you're still alive?