Fuck Gas Prices, 42.00 to fill up!

SpaceGhost

$50 got me half a tank in the suv...

I think big companies should have people on the payroll that just drive people around all day in car pool vans. If 15000 companies (300 per state) in the US did this and 50 people (on average) from each company were involved it would put a nice dent in the demand for gas. That would be roughly 750,000 people that would use less gas each month in the us. That would be well over $45000000 less gas used as a nation per month. Its too bad that it's impossible for us to pull together like that :(

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CumminUndone2001
cummins diesel+40 gallon tank= about 165 bucks to fill up. its sad when shit fuel like diesel is almost as expensive as 110

Some people will be able to run on race gas and pay less than pump gas soon..

Um no, as the price of 87,89, 91,92,93,94 go up, so does race gas. The GT100 I purchased to tune my car on in 05, was 4.50 a gallon. Not too far off Todays, 4.139 a Gal for 93.

• 1 month later...

$95 to fill the Avalanche up a couple days ago. Sad part is it wasn't even empty...I could have went another 100+ miles on that tank. :(

Thank god my boat is good on gas, because this shit is hurting. Still used about ~$90 towing to/from Muskingum + boating all day.

I wish E-85 were more readily available. In WI it's not even to $2 a gallon yet and would be perfect for more boost.

Why? So you can burn through it 30% faster? It's almost just as much to fill up because you have to fill more often, maybe not in WI, but think about what all else will be effected if we made an effort for E85 to meet demand. There are way more negatives than positives about E85...

The United States needs to become a more independent nation like it used to be And the majority needs to speak up against the environmentalist minority instead of bitching on message boards like me. It's our country and WE (not the president) need to step up and do something. It's OUR fault not the president's that we are having the issues we are facing today. I'm sure there will be some flaming, but the general public IS the majority....not the government.