Anyone with HP TUNERS ! !

BlackBoosted2

I am going to be in town (dublin) for the 3 day weekend. I just put a T-rex cam, supporting valvetrain, long tubes, UD pulley, Z06 IM, True dual 3" exhaust, and some other bolt ons in the other day...(1999 LS1)

Needless to say, it needs at least a rough tune for now. It barely idles by itself.

If anyone in the columbus area has HP tuners, and would be willing to meet up this weekend sometime, i'd throw some beer/food your way.

Let me know!

Rob

I have a 99 HPT, but im not a expert tuner, youd have to tune it your self if you used mine.

Im a little west of Cbus, mainly north of dayton.

Bill might be able to tune yours if he has time to do it, but he will charge (i think)

drinks and food works for me as id just try to help out.

Well thanks for the info guys, it looks like the LS1 is staying home this weekend and I am driving over my other car. My local tuner (of whom I couldn't get ahold of till today) said I shouldn't take it on that long of a trip. It did have quite a few mods added all at once, and runs pretty bad. Hes going to tune it for me once im back in indy this coming week.

Well thanks for the info guys, it looks like the LS1 is staying home this weekend and I am driving over my other car. My local tuner (of whom I couldn't get ahold of till today) said I shouldn't take it on that long of a trip. It did have quite a few mods added all at once, and runs pretty bad. Hes going to tune it for me once im back in indy this coming week.

That wouldn't happen to be Rob Archer of HPS, would it?