finally took my on-cycle test

supldys

easy stuff!

it was pretty funny, there was a guy going right after me, and before I went he said "good luck on that crotch rocket, I failed it my first time on one of those"

Flew through the test, the examiner said to him after I was done "see, its that easy," that gave me a good laugh.

take a 90 degree turn, then stop with the front tire in a box.

slalom like 5 or 6 cones, i did it perfect but just a hint, don't accelerate haha, they are pretty tight. The guy told me I did really good on that part.

Make a U-turn, supposedly someone told me 500cc or smaller bikes have a tighter turn to make but I'm not sure about that.

Accelerate and make a quick stop, I just stopped normal and I was still like 5 feet short of the limit haha

Then you have to do a swerve and stop, I messed this one up because I guess you have to go through this one yellow box and the guy didn't tell me that (I thought it seemed really easy) I could have done it again knowing the right instructions but it didnt matter I was still WAY ahead on points by this time so I just left it. Walked back inside, had my new license in about 15-20 minutes.

Real easy, of course I've been riding since I was 18, have had a cruiser bike and a sport bike. but dont be skurrred, just don't drop it and you'll be fine. haha, i just looked at the score sheet and you can put your foot down on every test and still pass.

I took that Motorcycle Ohio course (but I had to since im 17) test was part of it and man quite a few people got there liseances that weekend that shouldnt have...... They passed people that didnt know you had to shift motorcycles and hadnt been on one prior to the weekend!!!!! If anything and you are really that woried about it just take the course :)

I passed mine on my first try and got a perfect score. I took it on my GS500f in Athens Ohio. They did not move the cones or change the test due to me taking it on a 500cc class bike. I watched a few guys try to take it on HD's and they would flatten the 3rd cone every time. Going through the cones you give it gas to take off then just roll through them.

Also I practiced in a parking lot. An older guy I work with told me if I could go from full right to a full left doing figure 8's then the cone part would be easy. He was right. The rest of the test was simple.

BTW I bought my first bike in April and took the test in late June I think. I never rode street bikes that much before my GS, just had ATV's before it.