White Ferret!

SuBaruA

Hey guys,

I have a white ferret that I can't keep anymore. No animals allowed where I am moving and there is a better chance that my mom would kill rather than keep the poor little thing. Its a female with all the basics done (de-scented, neutered) is half-deaf to my knowledge and loves to play. I would estimate she is around a year old as she is still small for her type. Although it would be nice to get a little money for the two story cage I bought for her ($109.00) I am more concerned with getting her to a good caretaker and will be willing to let her go for free if its to a good owner. In addition to the two-story-white-wire-easy-clean ferret cage with removable bottom I will give a bag of ferret food, dust free litter, a corner litter box, a hammock with fleece sheet, a couple toys she loves to play with as well as a tube she crawls through on occasion, a food tray, some ferret shampoo, and a large water feeder.

Thanks,

Danny

Yes! She is shy at first with other animals, but after a couple days she became best friends with my friend's ferret and cat. If you are interested in giving her a chance send me a PM and I'll give you all the information necessary! Thanks!

And she seems to enjoy poking hear head around every little nook and cranny as opposed to stealing things. I've left my diamond ring, car keys, and other shiny objects in front of her and she hasn't stolen them. She does love playing with small plastic eggs though and loves playing chase!