Brand new LG8000 phone for sale

xTHExBOSSx46

Ok I have a brand new LG VX8000 phone I wanna get rid of for the money b/c honestly I am broke, I think I am just gonna activate an older phone of mine. I think regular retail of this phone is in the mid $300 range, promotional price (which you're only eligable for if your contract is up) is 200 bucks. I need to get $190 for mine. This is a good oportunity to get this phone for a little under the promotional price plus you won't have the tax to pay. This is good esp. if you want a new phone and are not eligable to get the promotional price because your contract isn't up yet. I promise this is BRAND new, I got a replacement, so the battery case has a few scratches b/c they make you use the old battery when they send you a replacement phone and my case had a few scratches, the whole rest of the phone is flawless. I also have a USB cable and i used it to put ringtones on, so it is mp3 quality ringtones w/ singing and all on there, you can keep them if you choose, it's all punk rock liek Taking Back Sunday, Fallout Boy, and others. That may not interest you but if you like that music it could be a plus so that is that. Here is a link that has the phone on it. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1750840,00.asp

I am the owner of the cell phone, I had this name registered, just call me anytime or you can reply here and let me know if you'll be able to buy it from me, I would prefer just cash as opposed to tading b/c like I said I just need the money haha. So I hope everything works out with your amp and/or ipod.