Any CPD on the board?

Akula

yeah, like:

Why were you in a civic in a krogers parking lot telling people they couldn't park in the parking lot, while people are being kidnapped, raped, and killed in town? Dont you think you could better serve your purpose at Lidos or patroling campus's allies?

Was it Columbus PD?

If so, were they in a marked car?

I guess the point I was getting to (that has already been implied by John/dragknee) is that those cops, if they are CPD, are there because they are taking on extra duty, not because they've been assigned to watch parking lots as opposed to investigating murders and rapes and all that important stuff. No, my impression is that CPD has much more important things to do that fuck around with us in parking lots. So, if they are there fucking with us, it's because someone other that CPD has paid them to be there - hence, the special duty thing. And, for the record, I can't say that I would blame them; I'd do the same thing. Making money is fun.

Point taken Dr. I wasnt aware that was the angle you where taking before. Yeah, it is shitty that we rank up there that high on list of "problems" that need delt with.

Idea: Can we hire on of these officers to do some special duty and use the light bar to clear some lanes so people can go 3 wide on 270?