The great ricer mystery revealed

desperado

I finally figured it out, the level of the ricer and his motivation. I figured out all of this watching my 5 yr old with his matchbox cars. Of course making car noises, and it hit me. I always knew that I recognized the sound of a fart pipe muffler. I could just never put it all together. Fart pipes sound like little kids making car noises. And the wild ass colors, huge, gaudy assed bolt on's and other totally rediculous mods that we all see and laugh at. Well, has anyone looked at a matchbox lately???

And the final thing, the kids that sit behind the wheel of their daddies car, making loud obnoxous noises, imagining that they are flying down the road, when the reality is they are just sitting there. Well, ricers think there cars are really fast, make loud obnoxious noises and hardly move.

So there it is, the ricer mentality revaaled, as one step beyond sitting in your daddies car making noises and going nowhere fast.

Your a fucking idiot, with dissing skills of a 8 year old.

Shouldnt you be maintaining your pot gut, go eat some lard. (anyluck it will induce a massive heart attack)

There you go again, showing concern with my apperence, I am doing just find at maintaining my figure, but thanks anyhow for the continued concern.

As far as my dissing skills, it seems that the worse it gets the more you try to poke fun at what I say and claim it's from continuingly younger minds. And while my dissing skills may only be that of an 8 yr old, running your car into a curb, while trying to use it to mug bog is a clear indication of the driving skills of an 8 year old.

So buddy, what did your mama pack in your lunch today?

There you go again, showing concern with my apperence, I am doing just find at maintaining my figure, but thanks anyhow for the continued concern.

As far as my dissing skills, it seems that the worse it gets the more you try to poke fun at what I say and claim it's from continuingly younger minds. And while my dissing skills may only be that of an 8 yr old, running your car into a curb, while trying to use it to mug bog is a clear indication of the driving skills of an 8 year old.

So buddy, what did your mama pack in your lunch today?

You're a fuck up, go delcare bankrupcy again you unresponsible moron.

Since you need some health tips, better start eating your wheaties

See you in a week pot gut.

dude wow make fun of a mud bogger wow you hav e the e-badass rating just dropped to 10pts

see what happens when you try to make jokes of something you don't know anything about

but anyways

brandon = keith

keith = brandon

any questions?

see what happens when you try to make jokes of something you don't know anything about

but anyways

brandon = keith

keith = brandon

any questions?

NO NO NO... there is a BIG difference, I don't practice my drifting in my wanna be mud mobile 240. Hell don't even drift. Brandon on the other hand is a master drifter. Master at drifting into curbs at least.

• 2 weeks later...