whos been on a cruise

88lx5oh

me and my fiance wil be taking our honymoon on a royal carribean 9 day cruise down the east coast. how are these thigns.. whats the on boat expenses like. i read through all the off boat expenses for stuff you can do, but what about the rest.
i been on 7 carinaval is the 1 to go on that your fun boat royal cabribean is 4 older pep

i been on 7 carinaval is the 1 to go on that your fun boat royal cabribean is 4 older pep

:eek2:

Okay. after reading this several times, I think I get it.

*Translation*

I have been on seven cruises. Carnival Cruislines is the way to go. They are the more entertaining boats. Royal Caribean is the cruise that most of the elders take.

Well, I took a crack at it.....

No no no....he beaned at 7 carnivals, with 1 to go, on the royal fun boat there was carrots and beans 4 older peeps.

Seriously, I've read 3 of DB's posts and he sounds like Don Vito trying to type.

We went on RC last october for 5 days .. it was a nice age crowd.. not old, but not younge party etiher, we had a blast.. Hope you plan your excursion before you get ont eh boat.. or they sell out quick...

Also if you get a room with a fold out couch do yourself a favor and take the mattress off of it and put it on top of yoru bed.. The mattresses are lacking.. somewhat comfy..definatly sleepable.. but for a good comfyness, pull that extra mat and put it on.. specially if your there for 9 days..

Thats a LONG cruise..

We did a 4x4 safar type thing.. it was blast..driving jeeps thru 4foot puddles adn swimming inthe ocean with lunch being served..

have fun, relax.. and do your girl a favor and do the Formal Night.. make us feel special.. Bingo is fun too (it sounds silly but it IS fun)

been on 3 carnival cruises. 2 of which were during spring break.it's a great time, you prolly wont have all the little rugrats running around. which can be annoying as hell. i still think i'd rather go to a city or something instead.