Camaro at the track

owndjoo

Well finally took the mom's '00 z28 drop top to the 1/8 mile friday. bone stock, auto, 2.73's or whatever that small ass rearend is. best et was 9.21 @ 78mph with a 2.19 60 foot. feels like it really doesnt have much down low, but as soon as it got the revs up it pulled. typical ls1 i guess.

Thats funny I was up at the track on friday as well.

We got my camaro running pretty good and then decided to F it up by putting another carburetor on it.

Ofcourse it ran like crap. We didnt even think of grabbing the old one to put back on the car either.

I also had the WRX out, but I cant launch worth a crap so I didnt run it much. I just got the stupid thing, I dont want to break it.

oh, we were right across from you. my buddy was runnin his ram dually. his brothers showed up late enough to not have to pay and ran their z06 and 750+rwhp lt1 camaro. that car couldnt get outta the 8's though, only has mini tubs and no traction friday. all in all it was a great time. made 19 passes.