SPOTTED: "ALL ROTR"

SPLN SUX

who are u

you must not come out to meets... or didnt when i was out every weekend. Im not someone you easily forget for a few reasons:

1. I like to show off my Bad Mother Fucker wallet.

2. I tend to wear sunglasses at night.

3. Im the only person on this board with a damn Volvo that shows up on a fairly regular basis (though lately work has kept me from doing so)

4. Youll either think im a total douche bag, or a pretty cool guy... or the first then gradualy the latter.

So realy the question on the table Mr 17posts... who are you?

you must not come out to meets... or didnt when i was out every weekend. Im not someone you easily forget for a few reasons:

1. I like to show off my Bad Mother Fucker wallet.

2. I tend to wear sunglasses at night.

3. Im the only person on this board with a damn Volvo that shows up on a fairly regular basis (though lately work has kept me from doing so)

4. Youll either think im a total douche bag, or a pretty cool guy... or the first then gradualy the latter.

So realy the question on the table Mr 17posts... who are you?

Who the hell are both of you? your post count = jack and shit

If he wanted to run "low threes," sure he could've invested the money into his car a different way, but instead he decided to do something DIFFERENT for a change. That's why you should atleast show some respect since it's pretty expensive and an, "arduous" process. I dont know any other people in columbus that have tried to do a 20b swap, let alone try to build it up N/A. He's built a pretty unique car, and I think it's badass.

Who gives a fuck if its differnt, being differnt dosen't make something better. End result, a lot of money wasted to make something *slightly* faster then it was. YES

Who gives a fuck if its differnt, being differnt dosen't make something better. End result, a lot of money wasted to make something *slightly* faster then it was. YES

Different is always good... untill it becomes stupid. Money well spent is a relative phrase. To most people, me trying to make an S40 fast (which im no longer trying to do... turned it back to stock) is a total waste of time and money. To me, it was original, something i like being. If doing a 20B swap in this 7 is something noone else around here does, sweet. For some people, being original is more important that being cost effective.

I've seen the car out at trails, it runs 13.4's usually. Now here's my question. Are any of you using your money to build this car? No....then who cares. Congrats to him for doing what seems to be a difficult swap to do. It's his money to be different with, so whether or not any of you agree with it really doesn't matter now does it? I don't think so.....

-Don't bring up Coltboy, because he is a "special" case.

If he wanted something different and something fast he would have done the 20b swap with the twin on it. You can get near 500 whp on twins. Or he could have down a 572 swap. You don't see any 572 swaps.

Ty

Thats because the engine in most cases cost more than 2 brand new Hyundia Accents put together. Could FD chassis even handel that kind of NA torque :confused:

The car is pretty quick and the flames were a nice touch in between gears. Also not as fast as it sounds, the car is very loud.

Explain quick please. At king of columbus (trails) he ran 13.30-13.40. I thought an rx-7 that puts 3xx (whatever was mentioned above) would run a tad faster than that! Does he have issues at the line???

All motor rx7's that aren't v8's are a waste of time, fuck off.

not true. a peripheral port 3-rotor can make upwards of 500hp N/A...and there is a 4-rotor runnning around somewhere that was deep in the 9's...i wanna say well over 600hp.

yea, ok, they might not make the torque that a V8 does, but they are far more reliable than their turbocharged counterparts...and making that kinda power N/A in a street car that can weigh 2400lbs can be quite impressive.

more than likely its a 20b with the 8.4 compression or similiar. the 20b came with twins on it so i presume by the plexiglass box, that he is still running the stupid low compression in the form of NA. which is retarded becuase the 20rew came with 280hp and 300ft/lbs factory with the twins. so i could believe it to be pretty slow.

more than likely its a 20b with the 8.4 compression or similiar. the 20b came with twins on it so i presume by the plexiglass box, that he is still running the stupid low compression in the form of NA. which is retarded becuase the 20rew came with 280hp and 300ft/lbs factory with the twins. so i could believe it to be pretty slow.

The plexiglass box is just more or less and air filter box for his ITB's to sit in. It makes more than 350 at the wheels, not that slow.