92 Honda Civic Mod Wide Body

AMC74AMX

i think that car is kickass. looks very good. the work put into that thing is amazing. completely seamless. the paint is awesome as well. from a pure enthusiast standpoint, i like it. But the fact that it's a stock ass honda civic auto makes me not like it, but the overall work is nice.

None of you could do it, so that's all the matters. That their skill > yours

Why must you defend all that is tasteless? Ive seen this before from you. "You guys can't eat your own farts, therefore this guy is so much better than you" who gives a shit? If it is tacky and tasteless, it is tacky and tasteless. There is such a thing as wasted talent. I dont think anyone here questions the skill or ability of the person that made this eyesore, but when it is said and done he is still just eating his own farts.

fabrication=cool, good job, metal work is great looking in the pictures. now for the down sides... it's still a SLOW ASS civic. If this would have been done to any, and I mean any other car it's coolness factor would go up by 100%. But it was done to a plain jane slow ass civic. It's a shame really, all that creativity and time and money went in a worthless chassis. Would really have been better on something that can make some power. Still a pretty cool idea though....

Verse go get a fast car and shut up, your ricer posts always find there way into topics on gay cars. "Auto Meter Monster Tackitt shift light" WhyTF would you put a shift light on an auto? "I'm in d1...oh wait here comes time for d2...Shizam! Time for overdrive now biznitches!"