ok its semi official

Skinner

Ok we will find out 100% on monday after the wife sees the doctor. But we are going to be have a baby. I have never been so excited and nervious at the same time. We are only about 6 weeks out so we have no clue of what were having(my guess is a girl all my brothers and sisters have had boys) but still I am really looking forward to being a dad.

Only down side the chance of me now getting a bike next year has been completely shot in the ass. But I will be getting rid of the truck and will have to replace it with 4 doors of fun.

Ok we will find out 100% on monday after the wife sees the doctor. But we are going to be have a baby. I have never been so excited and nervious at the same time. We are only about 6 weeks out so we have no clue of what were having(my guess is a girl all my brothers and sisters have had boys) but still I am really looking forward to being a dad.

Only down side the chance of me now getting a bike next year has been completely shot in the ass. But I will be getting rid of the truck and will have to replace it with 4 doors of fun.

I re-iterate, wishes he could afford a big bike ;-)

Congrats mang if it's ugly tell the doc to put it back in ;-)