1983 kawasaki jet ski

fattyona12

1983 550 kawasaki jet ski "stand-up". Fresh 40 over motor otherwise stock engine. Ride plate and skat track prop. Runs great. Only about 2 mins on motor since rebuild. Also a 1986 motor, 1989 440 kawasaki jet ski that is taken apart but all there. Was taken apart to place engine in new shell. Engine is ported and polished with a milled head. Goki super starter. Aluminum Couplers, skat track prop, bored pump nozzle, hand pole spring, 10 degree handlebars, k&n filter. An extra hood and misc. extra parts if the 440 or both are bought.

$600 o.b.o. for the 550 alone.

$1000 o.b.o. for both with extra parts.

• 3 weeks later...
Prices are pretty fair I sold 2 550's about 4 years ago on ebay and people were jumping on them. Its bad time of year to sell something like this. Spring you'll have people hitting you up left and right. Send me some pics and I'll ask all the boat nuts at work. wnaplay222@sbcglobal.net

low retail $890

Average retail $1055

I will go as low as $500 other than that I will sit on it till spring. It has a ride plate and stainless impeller....you forgot to add those in your blue book value. Thanks for the offer though.