Greg Powers (powers)

Alex1647545498

Greg was offering good rates and payment options for my refinance (from ARM to FIX rates). Once my current mortgage company saw the pay off inquary they wanted to offer something better to keep me as a customer. They told me stuff that was going to be a better deal. Then had me pay for $350 appraisel. When it comes to crunch time they're changing the deal. It's so fukked up. It's not just the money either, they also made me feel like an idiot!

Greg knew this and warned me about the stuff banks pull. I, of corse didn't listen. Greg will tell you things up front and there is no BS. If you're thinking about buying a house, refinance or just counsultation then you need to talk to him.

I want to thank him for being paitient with me and for him trying to save me from the $350 wasted. I know our deal isn't signed yet, but from past expriences with him, I know it's not premature for me to post this. Thanks man!

Greg Powers

General Manager

Alan Benjamin Mortgage Services

5995 Wilcox Pl Suite A

Dublin, OH 43016

614-734-1859

Fax 614-734-9925

Greg was offering good rates and payment options for my refinance (from ARM to FIX rates). Once my current mortgage company saw the pay off inquary they wanted to offer something better to keep me as a customer. They told me stuff that was going to be a better deal. Then had me pay for $350 appraisel. When it comes to crunch time they're changing the deal. It's so fukked up. It's not just the money either, they also made me feel like an idiot!

Greg knew this and warned me about the stuff banks pull. I, of corse didn't listen. Greg will tell you things up front and there is no BS. If you're thinking about buying a house, refinance or just counsultation then you need to talk to him.

I want to thank him for being paitient with me and for him trying to save me from the $350 wasted. I know our deal isn't signed yet, but from past expriences with him, I know it's not premature for me to post this. Thanks man!

Greg Powers

Senior Loan Officer

Gordon Lending Corporation

5940 Wilcox Place Suite B

Dublin, OH 43016

Phone Toll-free: (888) 699-0894

Fax: (614) 336-4136

Thank you for the kind words.

But if people are going to get ahold of me they need my current contact info. :)

Greg Powers

General Manager

Alan Benjamin Mortgage Services

5995 Wilcox Pl Suite A

Dublin, OH 43016

614-734-1859

Fax 614-734-9925

Again thank you for the positive feed back.