Microsoft Office help needed quickly

Guest Elinar Longsight

Guest Elinar Longsight
I have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, nothing too spectacular, but enough to figure some things out. What I need is someone who is either willing to teach me some stuff or anyone with any quick guides to Microsoft Word, Excel and Access. The reason I need this is because I am trying for a higher position at work and I have a little experience with these tools, and Excel is used on a daily basis in this job. Nothing complicated, just knowledge on how to do spreadsheets, import, export info, etc. Just enough info to get me through the door in the interview. I need this ASAP. Thanks for any help.

i learned access this summer, and its no easy task, specially if you have to learn everything about it. i didn't even know visual basic. the queries i was using needed its own code.

I took 2 8 hour classes at work and i still worked ona database for 2 months straight.

Guest Elinar Longsight
From what I was told, I need to know basic Access and Word info. Excel, I know a bit about, but would like to freshen my memory about it. This job requires me to use spreadsheets to enter results from Quality reports. I talked to the guy I would replace, and he said they use Excel everyday, but the database is already set up, so I don't need that. Access and Word are also used for their spreadsheets and I have to know how to import and export information into and from these applications. That is it. The rest I would be trained on after getting the job.

Guest Elinar Longsight
I have all the books i got from taking Powerpoint Excel and Word at school, they are 2 years old but still current, and pretty quick to go thur and relearn and teach you some basics of information

Those would be great, when can I get them?