WTB - handgun

Casper

If your looking for something thats cheap to fire I have a 9mm Highpoint poeple diss them but i ahve had 0 jams in this gun and put over 2000 rounds threw it no problem. you can get one at vances for aroudn 150$ in 45 form 129 in 9mm form . If your interested in shooting one msg me i will goto range with you let you plink as many rounds/rangetime as you pay for :)

Ide ever carry a highpoint

But yes.. Vances takes police trade ins and sells them back to the public for a good price. Ide say MOST agencies take good care of their pistols.. some even have inspections where theyre required to show a nice and cleaned pistol to their superiors.

Any of those pistols will show just a little common wear, but are going to be just as nice as any new pistol... I believe at Vances the police tradeins have blue colored tags on them (if I remember rite heh)

I had a High Point 45 and it was crap. It would jam at least once per magazine, and my dad has a 40 that jams alot also. I was so happy when I sold it and bought a Taurus Millennium 45. Just remember, when it comes to fire arms, it's VERY true that you get what you pay for.

The only people i have seen with jamming highpoints are the ones that are the olders tyle and those who dont CLEAN there gun after ever range outing. Again i fire cheap ammo and +p+ and never had a issue. But yeah

We should all goto the range sometime i anit fired my gun in at least a month/.

How old do you have to be for a handgun? I have no interest in shooting at a range or anything like that, but I'd like to take a class or two to learn how to fire a gun, and I'd like one in the house for personal security for my wife and daughter.

I have a glock model 22, its not for sale but .40 cal. i would not buy anything but a glock, 75% of america's police forces use them for a reason. my dad is a trainer of trainers for 9 states in police firearms, driving, ect. ect. and a HUGE fan of S&W 9mm's, but after using a glock he said he would never carry anything but a .40 cal glock model 22. 9 is to small 45 is to big and not enough of them. .40 has more power than a 9 and more rounds than a 45.

my MK II ruger and S&W 422 both have manual saftey levers that prevent the trigger from moving :confused:

My 1911 has a hadgrip safety that prevents the trigger from moving also.

What is this wheel gun you speak of? Did you maen revolver? How is a gun that feeds from a magazine a revolver?

Enlighten me. Please.