Sam's blowin' oil.....Need help/suggestions

Fonzie

He's at work right now, so thought I'd post this up for him so hopefully there'd be some replies by the time he got home

He just got the bike back from the shop. Took it in earlier this week to have the valves looked at/adjusted, as he's at about 18k on the odo & was overdue.

Picked the bike up this morning & rode it to work. Shop said the valves were fine & didn't need adjusted, though Sam commented to me last night she felt a bit sluggish to him lately.

Anyways.....He said when he got to work....maybe 20 miles, he realized his boot(s) were covered in oil, as well as the tire & rear end. Also said she was dripping oil while she sat. Shop came & picked her back up, checked the valve cover gasket, and said it was dry. They said leak is coming from place where they weren't working, and are baffled by what's causing it. He says it's sprayin' out the "weep holes" underneath the header. They suggested he get new motor!! wowold.gifrock.gif I guess they've got a call into Suzuki for ideas/help.

Sooooooo.......Anybody on here had similar problem? Any ideas of what's causing this/what to look for?