Do Not Order From Ecampus.com!!!!!

Casper

They are fucking scammers. I ordered a book last week which said it would ship in 24hrs. 72hrs later, it hadn't shipped. So, I canceled the order on Monday. Today I get an email saying they shipped the book and they charged me for it! I've already bought the damn book here locally. This is really pissing me off.

I'm not the only one they've scammed. Jesse got fucked by them awhile back, and my boss had her order canceled for no reason last quarter. Tell everyone you know who buys college text books to never buy from ecampus.com.

It's just you. They are great to everyone else. The other stories you were told about them sucking from Jesse and your boss were completely untrue, but told to you in hopes you would never realize the truth. Which is that, it's just you. I'm sorry, but I thought you were old enough to be told the truth.

Jesse got fucked by them awhile back...

Ordered a book from them at the beginning of the first week of classes one quarter. They said up front it was on back order and it was going to take 1-2 weeks to ship. Not a big deal, I'll just use a friends the first few weeks. A few days later I get an email saying it's going to take 6-8 weeks. That will do me a whole lot of good since my classes lasted 10 weeks long. It was a huge hassle canceling my order. I think I talked to them 4 times over two days about it. Then it took two weeks to credit it back onto my bank account.

Never tried to order textbooks online again, from them or anyone else. Just ruined the whole experience for me. Not worth the possible hassle for saving a few bucks. I’ll just go get ripped off by the school book store and get my books that day.